Caring Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Uphold Your Rights
Dedicated lawyers help accused individuals in the Houston area
Getting arrested can be an embarrassing and horrifying experience. It may affect every aspect of your life, including your bank account, your job and your personal relationships. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in the Houston area or any part of Texas, the attorneys at Attorney Ashley Burleson PC are here to protect your legal rights and help you attain the best possible result for your case. We provide dedicated support to each client we represent. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the Texas criminal justice system, and that knowledge is backed by our commitment to guide you through each step of your case while explaining all your legal options.
Trusted Texas lawyers seek dismissals, exoneration and fair plea deals
The lawyers at Attorney Ashley Burleson PC represent clients in local, state and federal courts. We take on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies. Our results-oriented approach is intended to help clients move past the difficulty of their criminal charges and onto the next chapter of their lives, whether that comes through the charges being dropped, a not-guilty verdict at trial, or a favorable plea agreement.
Our firm may provide counsel and representation for clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys build self-defense arguments and other thorough legal responses to murder, assault and other violent crime charges.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, we can examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities.
- Drug violations — Our firm handles charges having to do with the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances. Our goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. We will work to ensure that your side of the story is told and that your rights are protected.
- Theft — During negotiations with prosecutors and in court, we respond to larceny, robbery and other theft charges.
Our dedicated legal team compassionately defends individuals against a wide range of accusations. Once we accept a case, we readily address any challenges that arise.
Attentive attorneys guide clients through the legal process
At Attorney Ashley Burleson PC, we are committed to seeking the justice you deserve. Through thoughtful preparation and strict attention to detail, our efforts focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you. We speak with witnesses, comb through police records and thoroughly examine the alleged crime scene, if necessary. We may also bring in experts who challenge the prosecution and help us prepare trial strategy.
At our firm, we know that nothing is more important than your freedom and your loved ones. If you need a defense attorney who is truly dedicated to your case, please contact us today.
Contact compassionate Texas criminal defense attorneys
If you have been charged with a crime, your fears and concerns may feel overwhelming. The attorneys at Attorney Ashley Burleson PC, in Houston, can work to resolve your case and help you resume your life. Call us today at 713-201-7399 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.